Senior Azure Admin & Security Consultant
Senior Azure Admin & Security Consultant
About the role:
Are you passionate about Azure? Are you a Cloud solution builder born to work in a challenging and collaborative environment? Do you enjoy developing business and technology solutions to address complex business challenges? Do you have exceptional analytical and communications skills? Are you interested in joining a boutique consulting firm and playing a bigger role driving innovation, acceleration, and benefits realization for our Fortune 100 clients?
WNA is seeking Azure enthusiasts with excellent analytical, communications, and technical skills to join our team and support client consulting and project work in Business and Technology transformation.
An initial client assignment could include:
- Lead the configuration of all Azure applications
- Own the Enrollment and Admin, with all access
- Manage Security profiles Azure patches
- Develop tools and frameworks to codify DevSecOps and DevOps best practices for Development teams
- Research, Identify, and mitigate security risks in existing and prospective applications and business processes, as well as conduct security assessments/audits and incident management
- Drive proactive monitoring and reporting of potential threats, vulnerabilities and other risks to company assets, systems, and infrastructure
- Build, implement, manage, and troubleshooting various aspects of cloud infrastructure
- 5+ years of Azure experience
- Microsoft Azure certification and deep working knowledge of Microsoft Azure, from common features to data security solutions
- Understands Azure Resource Deployment, Network Configuration and Security Policy Implementation
- Mastery over Azure, Networking and Security
- Effective People Management skills - As the Lead, you will manage members of the Technology Support staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs across tech functions: DevOps and Network & Security
- Experience with CI/CD and ability to provide technical leadership throughout the software development lifecycle with a focus on secure solutions
- Experience leveraging Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) for identity management
- Hands-on experience with native cloud components and network virtual appliances
- Proficient in design, build, configuration, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to create solution proposals and provision while supporting a full stack network
- Understands various infrastructure, data security processes, procedures, approaches, tools and design patterns
- Technical Customer Support orientation
- Telecom experience preferred
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or technical field
Locations: Dallas and Atlanta preferred. Other locations considered. Remote is also an option.
Competencies and Attributes:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following characteristics and competencies that define the culture at WNA:
Leadership – Inspires positive action leading to desired results; Motivates teams, both WNA and client, toward a common goal; Leads by example; Models an economy of effort and achievement; Demonstrates a standard of excellence that creates alignment around business benefits and objectives.
Integrity – Shares principles and values core to WNA, including honesty and teamwork.
Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve sales and service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments; Manages difficult or emotional customer situations.
Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with Market Segment goals.
Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve client business goals; Understands clients strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies clients external threats and opportunities; Adapts solutions to changing conditions.
Innovation – Takes initiative; Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for solving problems and identifying business needs; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention and gains trust of the client.
Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Influences and negotiates without conflict; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates executive level conversation and presentation skills, including deft objection handling; Generates excitement and enthusiasm.
Presentation – Develops vivid images and stories to support communications; Incorporates graphics, data and text in a seamless and coherent way to help clearly articulate and summarize client challenges and solutions and WNA’s value proposition. Hands on creation and creativity with presentation development tools including PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and others. Outstanding presentation delivery.
Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Varies writing style to audience; Presents numerical data effectively; Edits work for spelling, grammar, punctuation and overall quality; Able to read, interpret and summarize large volumes of written information.
Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data from appropriate sources and applies data science and data analytics; Uses intuition and experience to complement data. Moves along the spectrum from bad data to good data, information, insight, action, impact and results.
Strong References – Has a strong network of references willing to speak to character, integrity and past success.
WNA is a global business consulting, transformation, and technology solutions provider. WNA brings leadership, analytics, solutions, acceleration, integration, change management, risk management, and business benefits to our clients' largest, most important, and most complex business and technology challenges. We combine exceptional levels of talent, experience, and innovation insights with delivery pragmatism and a relentless focus on program and project-level risk identification and mitigation to get programs done and done successfully. WNA is a dynamic environment with excellent opportunities for people who want to join a growing business and provide unsurpassed leadership and client service to some of the top companies in the world. If you have not heard of us yet, you will. WNA.