Consultant Financial Data Analyst
Consultant – Financial Data Analyst
Immediate Opportunity. YES. WE ARE HIRING NOW!
Do you have exceptional data, analytical and math skills? Do you have great finance, forecasting, or budgeting experience? Are you an excellent consultant, problem solver, communicator, and storyteller? Are you interested in joining a boutique consulting firm that drives innovation, acceleration, and benefits realization for our Fortune 100 clients? Are you interested in working closely with senior-level management, upping your skills, and accelerating your career in Consulting, Data Analytics & Data Engineering?
WNA is seeking a Consultant Financial Data Analytics with data, financial management, budgeting, or forecasting experience with large organizations for client consulting and project work.
- Ability to engage with clients and WNA Team Members to assess and align business and technology objectives & operations, and to identify the measures that matter.
- Ability or desire to tell a story. Able to consolidate data into meaningful information for management decision-making. Work on projects to identify operational and financial data, trends, scenarios, and challenges to make improvements to processes and results. Develop and analyze budget and forecast data.
- Able or willing to learn to translate and map data into Power BI for visualization and reporting. Create automated Power BI dashboards. Develop best Power BI approaches and practices and enhance the skills within the organization. Be a Day 1 go-to organization SME for Power BI.
- Exceptional math, spreadsheet, and data analytics skills with incredible attention to detail and accuracy. Excellent presentation development and presentation skills. Expert with MS Suite tools including Power BI, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Highly responsive to customers and team. Ability to work unguided and independently.
- Excellent communication skills. Work in teams and one-on-one with senior client management—not just taking direction but advising, guiding, peering, and supporting success. Brings enthusiasm and assertiveness. Tells a compelling visual and verbal story.
- 1 - 5 years experience working in large company environments in Data Analytics, Data Engineering, operations, IT, and/or financial management.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Finance, Business, IT, or Engineering degree preferred. Graduate degree a plus but not required. 1 – 5+ years of post-graduate work experience required.
Competencies and Attributes:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following characteristics and competencies that define the culture at WNA:
Leadership – Inspires positive action leading to desired results; Motivates teams, both WNA and client, toward a common goal; Leads by example; Models an economy of effort and achievement; Demonstrates a standard of excellence that creates alignment around business benefits and objectives.
Integrity – Shares principles and values core to WNA, including honesty and teamwork.
Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve sales and service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments; Manages difficult or emotional customer situations.
Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with Market Segment goals.
Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve client business goals; Understands clients strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies clients external threats and opportunities; Adapts solutions to changing conditions.
Innovation – Takes initiative; Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for solving problems and identifying business needs; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention and gains trust of the client.
Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Influences and negotiates without conflict; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates executive level conversation and presentation skills, including deft objection handling; Generates excitement and enthusiasm.
Presentation – Develops vivid images and stories to support communications; Incorporates graphics, data and text in a seamless and coherent way to help clearly articulate and summarize client challenges and solutions and WNA’s value proposition. Hands on creation and creativity with presentation development tools including PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and others. Outstanding presentation delivery.
Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Varies writing style to audience; Presents numerical data effectively; Edits work for spelling, grammar, punctuation and overall quality; Able to read, interpret and summarize large volumes of written information.
Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data from appropriate sources and applies data science and data analytics; Uses intuition and experience to complement data. Moves along the spectrum from bad data to good data, information, insight, action, impact and results.
Strong References – Has a strong network of references willing to speak to character, integrity and past success.
Locations: Atlanta, Georgia; Dallas, Texas; all other US locations considered.
Compensation: $70,000 – 110,000 per year commensurate with skills and experience. Benefits & bonus potential.
Timing/Duration: Immediate. Accelerate your career with WNA as one of our employee Team Members.
WNA is a global Transformation and Technology solutions provider. WNA brings leadership, analytics, solutions, acceleration, integration, change management, risk management, and business results to our clients’ largest, most important, and most complex business and technology challenges. WNA's dynamic environment has excellent opportunities for people who want to join a growing business and provide unsurpassed client service and leadership to some of the top companies in the world. Great opportunities for those who want to lead and contribute to the growth of our business—and accelerate your career. If you haven't heard of us yet, you will. WNA.