Director, Enterprise Solutions Architect (Telecom)
- Atlanta, GA
- Full Time
- Senior Manager/Supervisor
WNA Position Description – Director / Manager, Enterprise Solutions Architect - Telecom
Immediate opportunity. YES—WE ARE HIRING NOW.
Expert hands-on technologist thought leader, change agent, technical lead, and solutions creator sought for one of the most significant programs in telecom. Diverse skills and knowledge are required, both wide and deep. Knows system applications deployed with major telecom carriers. Hands-on ability to code, develop tools, analyze data. Works fast with a strong work ethic. Committed to quality and great customer experience. Articulate communicator. Energetic self-starter, with superior mental acuity. Capable of accelerating the development and deployment of client solutions. Skilled at recognizing and negotiating trade-offs, leading stakeholders to consensus. Exhibits perseverance and flexibility.
Skills and Experience:
- Telecom OSS / BSS development and Architecture in Mobility and Consumer segments.
- Provided solutions and services to major carriers including business transformation, migrations, business process optimization, enterprise technology integration, full software development life cycle, cloud solutions, solution and data architecture, project leadership and management, risk management, program management process, and systems outsourcing, managed services, and offshore development.
- Managed end-to-end development and delivery of software solutions in areas such as broadband and video workflows, marketing, sales, order management, customer care, call center, billing, finance, supply chain, network, web services & production operations support.
- Experience building common practices, processes, and integration layers for in-house and 3rd party applications such as CSI, OPUS, Lightspeed, OMS, EPC, Telegence, Clarify, or Enabler.
- Know order-to-cash IT, cloud, network, data, edge solutions, CRM, UX, large-scale testing, core, network, and apps.
- Experience with hands-on data analytics, data architecture, KPI metrics, and dashboard development.
- One or more major telecom vendor enterprise platforms including Amdocs, VACS, Lynx, Rapidkart, EPAM Systems, Ericsson, Nokia, Mirantis or similar.
- Agile, hybrid, and other dynamic development and delivery approaches.
- Collaborate with WNA consultants and client senior management, senior technical managers, client architects, and staff to envision, architect, design, plan, deliver and improve solutions
- Develop technical strategies and identify risks and improvement opportunities
- Review deliverables, applications, project output and ensure effectiveness, efficiency, availability, security
- Apply enterprise solutions to legacy, new and virtual platforms as a go-to technical leader
- Assess current business and system risk, migration risk and develop risk management strategies
- Develop, assess, and deconstruct data, survey results, and input and create and manage corrective action plans
- Develop the technology standards for networks, hardware, and software, applications, integrations, APIs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related technical or business discipline
- MS Solution Architect certification beneficial.
- Ability to identify and quantify risks, exposures, and vulnerabilities across many platforms affecting customer experience
- 10+ years experience in large-scale telecom software development or technology delivery
- 5+ years demonstrating the ability to produce, manipulate, implement, or enhance enterprise architectures; develop concepts, roadmaps, principles, and effective strategies
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills. Presents technically complex concepts clearly, seeking understanding and acknowledgment of critical information.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia; Dallas, Texas; other locations considered. Remote through March 2022
Compensation: $160,000 – $200,000 / year commensurate with skills and experience. Bonus potential.
Timing / Duration: Immediate Start. Permanent position or multi-year contract, your choice.
WNA is a global Transformation and Technology solutions provider. WNA brings leadership, solutions, acceleration, integration, risk management, and business benefits to our clients' largest, most important, and most complex business and technology challenges. We combine exceptional levels of talent, experience, and innovation insights with delivery pragmatism and a relentless focus on program and project-level risk identification and mitigation to get programs done and done successfully. WNA is a dynamic environment with excellent opportunities for people who want to join a growing business and provide unsurpassed leadership and client service to some of the top companies in the world. If you have not heard of us yet, you will. WNA.