Data Analyst, Power BI
- Atlanta, GA
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Data Analyst, Power BI
Immediate opportunity. YES—WE ARE HIRING NOW.
Do you have exceptional data, analytical and math skills? Do you have great finance, forecasting and budgeting experience? Are you an excellent consultant, analyst and communicator? Are you interested in joining a small but growing consulting firm that drives innovation, acceleration, and benefits realization for our Fortune 100 clients? Are you interested in working closely with senior-level management and accelerating your career in Data Analytics & Data Engineering?
WNA is seeking a Data Analyst, PowerBI, with excellent data analytics, financial management, budgeting, and forecasting experience with large organizations for client consulting and project work. Exceptional PowerBI skills required.
- Ability to consolidate data into meaningful information for management decision-making. Develop and monitor budgets and forecasts. Work on projects to identify financial data, trends, scenarios, and challenges to make improvements to process and results. Develop and analyze budget and forecast data.
- Translate and map data into Power BI for visualization and reporting. Create automated Power BI dashboards. Develop best Power BI approaches and practices and enhance the skills within the organization. Be a Day 1 go-to organization SME for Power BI.
- Exceptional math, spreadsheet and data analytics skills with incredible attention to detail and accuracy. Excellent presentation development and presentation skills. Expert with MS Suite tools including Power BI, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Highly responsive to customers and team. Ability to work unguided and independently.
- Excellent communication skills. Work in teams and one-on-one with senior client management—not just taking direction but advising, guiding, peering and supporting success.
- Experience working in large company environments in IT and/or financial management.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Finance, Business, IT or Engineering degree preferred. Graduate degree a plus but not required. 2 – 5+ years of post-graduate work experience required, plus at least 1 year of deep Power BI experience.
- Work with WNA’s clients and consulting teams to manage and support the financial and budgeting process for large client organizations, programs and projects.
Competencies and Attributes
- 1 - 5 years experience working in large company environments in Data Analytics, Data Engineering, IT and/or financial management.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Finance, Business, IT or Engineering degree preferred. Graduate degree a plus but not required. 2 – 5+ years of post-graduate work experience required.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia; Dallas, Texas; other locations considered
Compensation: $70,000 – 110,000 per year commensurate with skills and experience.
Timing/Duration: Permanent position or multi-year contract.
WNA is a global Transformation and Technology solutions provider. WNA brings leadership, solutions, acceleration, integration, risk management and business results to our clients’ largest, most important, and most complex business and technology challenges. WNA's dynamic environment has excellent opportunities for people who want to join a growing business and provide unsurpassed client service and leadership to some of the top companies in the world. Great opportunities for those who want to lead and contribute to the growth of our business—and accelerate your career. If you haven't heard of us yet, you will. WNA.