Manager, Data Analytics
WNA Position Description – Manager, Data Analytics
Immediate opportunity. YES—WE ARE HIRING NOW.
Are you a dynamic and inspirational leader and manager with exceptional business intelligence, visualization, data, analytics, and math skills? Are you a master storyteller, able to move data to information, insight, and action? Are you an excellent consultant, analyst, and communicator? Are you interested in joining a boutique consulting firm that drives innovation, acceleration, and benefits realization for our Fortune 100 clients? Are you interested in working closely with senior-level management and accelerating your career in Data Analytics & Data Engineering?
WNA seeks a Manager, Data Analytics to lead and drive strategic identification of the business and technical measures that matter, and then operationalize them through superior analytics, vivid storytelling, and widespread adoption. Exceptional Power BI skills, and experience with a variety of BI and visualization tools required.
- Ability to assess business and IT operations and identify strategic and tactical measures—the measures that matter. Separate the signals from the noise.
- Ability to provide insightful, inspirational, and hands-on leadership, and lead clients and WNA consulting teams in the strategy, solutioning, planning, and operational delivery of analytics work.
- Ability to identify and consolidate data into meaningful information for management decision-making. Work on projects to identify data, trends, scenarios, and challenges to make improvements to process and results.
- Own quality of delivery, client experience, and result. Ensure that storytelling, reporting, visualizations, and recommendations are based on quality data sources and accurate analysis.
- Translate and map data into Power BI for visualization and reporting. Create automated Power BI dashboards. Develop best Power BI approaches and practices and enhance the skills within the organization. Be a Day 1 go-to organization SME for Power BI. Develop predictive machine learning and AI approaches.
- Exceptional math, spreadsheet, and data analytics skills with incredible attention to detail and accuracy. Excellent presentation development and presentation skills. Expert with MS Suite tools including Power BI, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Highly responsive to customers and team. Ability to work unguided and independently.
- Excellent communication skills. Work in teams and one-on-one with senior client management—not just taking direction but advising, guiding, peering, and supporting success.
- Experience working in large company environments in IT, operations, and business.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Business, IT, or Engineering degree preferred. Graduate degree a plus but not required. 5 – 8 years of post-graduate work experience required, plus at least 1 year of deep Power BI experience.
Competencies and Attributes:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following characteristics and competencies that define the culture at WNA:
Leadership – Inspires positive action leading to desired results; Motivates teams, both WNA and client, toward a common goal; Leads by example; Models an economy of effort and achievement; Demonstrates a standard of excellence that creates alignment around business benefits and objectives.
Integrity – Shares principles and values core to WNA, including honesty and teamwork.
Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve sales and service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments; Manages difficult or emotional customer situations.
Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with Market Segment goals.
Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve client business goals; Understands clients strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies clients external threats and opportunities; Adapts solutions to changing conditions.
Innovation – Takes initiative; Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for solving problems and identifying business needs; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention and gains trust of the client.
Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Influences and negotiates without conflict; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates executive level conversation and presentation skills, including deft objection handling; Generates excitement and enthusiasm.
Presentation – Develops vivid images and stories to support communications; Incorporates graphics, data and text in a seamless and coherent way to help clearly articulate and summarize client challenges and solutions and WNA’s value proposition. Hands on creation and creativity with presentation development tools including PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and others. Outstanding presentation delivery.
Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Varies writing style to audience; Presents numerical data effectively; Edits work for spelling, grammar, punctuation and overall quality; Able to read, interpret and summarize large volumes of written information.
Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data from appropriate sources and applies data science and data analytics; Uses intuition and experience to complement data. Moves along the spectrum from bad data to good data, information, insight, action, impact and results.
Strong References – Has a strong network of references willing to speak to character, integrity and past success.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia; Dallas, Texas; other locations considered.
Compensation: $130,000 - 160,000 per year commensurate with skills and experience. Bonus potential.
Timing/Duration: Immediate start. Permanent position.
Contact: Please go to www.WNA-Ltd.com and apply online on our Careers page.
WNA is a Business Consulting, Transformation, and Technology solutions provider. WNA brings leadership, analytics, solutions, acceleration, integration, change management, risk management, and business results to our clients’ largest, most important, and most complex business and technology challenges. We combine exceptional levels of talent, experience, and innovation insights with delivery pragmatism, change acceleration, and a relentless focus on risk identification and mitigation to get programs done and done successfully. WNA is a dynamic environment with excellent opportunities for people who want to join a growing business and provide unsurpassed leadership and client service to some of the top companies in the world. If you have not heard of us yet, you will. WNA.