Senior Consultant, Data & IT Operations Analytics
- Atlanta, GA
- Full Time
WNA POSITION DESCRIPTION: Senior Consultant, Data & IT Operations Analytics
Immediate opportunity. YES—WE ARE HIRING NOW.
Do you have exceptional data, analytical and math skills? Do you have great IT DevOps experience? Are you an excellent consultant, analyst, and communicator? Are you interested in joining a small but growing consulting firm that drives innovation, acceleration, and benefits realization for our Fortune 100 clients? Are you interested in working closely with senior-level management and accelerating your career in consulting, IT transformation, and data analytics?
WNA is seeking a Senior Consultant, IT Transformation with excellent IT operations experience and an interest in expanding their data analytics experience in a collaborative team and client environment. Help us help our client use data analytics to drive transformational improvement in critical client IT systems.
- Ability to consolidate data into meaningful information for management decision-making.
- Work on projects to identify operational data, trends, scenarios, and challenges to make improvements to process and results.
- Able to read, accurately interpret, and analyze operational incident tickets, data, and information. NOC or IT incident management experience is a plus.
- Familiarity and experience with Power BI with moderate knowledge. Interested in becoming a Power BI expert while working with deeply experienced Data Analytics and Operational leadership. Translate and map data into Power BI for visualization and reporting. Create automated Power BI dashboards.
- Exceptional math, spreadsheet, and data analytics skills with incredible attention to detail and accuracy. Excellent presentation development and presentation skills. Expert with MS Suite tools including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Highly responsive to customers and team. Ability to work unguided and independently.
- Excellent communication skills. Work in teams and one-on-one with senior client management—not just taking direction but advising, guiding, peering, and supporting success.
- Experience working in large company environments in IT, business-critical reporting, data analytics, or data engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree required. IT, Engineering, or Business degree preferred. Graduate degree a plus but not required. 2 – 5+ years of post-graduate work experience required, plus at least 1 year of deep Power BI experience.
- Work with WNA’s clients and consulting teams to manage and support the financial and budgeting process for large client organizations, programs, and projects.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia; Dallas, Texas; other locations considered
Compensation: $70,000 – 120,000 per year commensurate with skills and experience.
Timing/Duration: Hiring now. Permanent position or multi-year contract, your choice.
WNA is a global Transformation and Technology solutions provider. WNA brings leadership, solutions, acceleration, integration, risk management and business results to our clients’ largest, most important, and most complex business and technology challenges. WNA's dynamic environment has excellent opportunities for people who want to join a growing business and provide unsurpassed client service and leadership to some of the top companies in the world. Great opportunities for those who want to lead and contribute to the growth of our business—and accelerate your career. If you haven't heard of us yet, you will. WNA.