Manager - IT Quality Engineering Transformation
- Dallas, TX
- Full Time
- Senior Manager/Supervisor
WNA POSITION DESCRIPTION: Manager, IT Quality Engineering Transformation
Immediate opportunity. YES—WE ARE HIRING NOW.
Are you a dynamic, highly motivated leader and consultant with a history driving technology-enabled business transformation in the world’s largest organizations? Are you an outstanding communicator, presenter, facilitator and organizer, skilled at moving business and technology organizations to accelerate significant change? Are you an experienced technologist, Quality Engineering thought leader, and intimately familiar with innovative, DevOps and SAFe agile approaches to solution design, development and deployment? Are you an outstanding program leader, with the capability to clearly define objectives, scope, requirements, and roadmaps, and assemble and align the resources to accelerate business results? Are you looking for your next role on a fast path to senior leadership?
WNA is seeking a Manager, IT Quality Engineering Transformation to lead and drive significant, enterprise level technology change initiatives in Telecom, Mobility, FinTech and other industries. This WNA leadership position will collaborate with, advise and direct WNA team members, client senior executives and team members, and other vendors to implement customer-focused business and technology transformation. We seek self-driven leaders who have a passion to solve complex problems. Quick learner with willingness to flex into new areas, and have strong relationship building and solution selling skills.
- Success leading IT Transformation programs and teams in Fortune 500 companies as a consultant or internal program leader.
- Drive strategy to solution to impact. ID, create and exploit opportunities for operational improvement in complex business and IT environments. Define strategy, organize, mobilize and work the hands-on delivery.
- Expertise in DevOps Modernization, Quality Engineering, Agile Testing, CI/CD, SRE, Test Automation & Test Tools, Chaos Engineering.
- Conceive and articulate pragmatic agile quality engineering & testing transformation approach that addresses differing organizational maturity levels in the Agile transformation process.
- Collaborate directly with teams to coach and guide them on the mechanics of Lean and Agile methods to achieve optimal team effectiveness.
- Provide SAFe / Agile Leadership thought leadership and coaching to Scrum Masters, Product Owners, functional managers, and executives.
- Deliver hands-on coaching of individual teams in all aspects of SAFe, and Scrum in daily meetings, planning, self-organization, collaboration, iterative development, managing flow
- Expose teams to the latest innovative thinking and ideas from the Agile community to increase agility, leveraging lean, Scrum, and other agile thinking.
- Technology-enabled Customer Experience—experience modernizing complex agile, DevOps order to cash and care environments, and creating system functionality, availability, stability and resiliency to improve external customer and internal user experiences.
- Turns concepts into reality—solutioning, proof-of-concept, implementation, continuous improvement.
- Data Driven—deep understanding and use of stats & analytics to move from data to information to insight to solution.
- Anticipates potential problems, identifies risks, and plans contingencies.
- Seeks to collaborate and create coalitions. Ability to process a wide range of inputs and deliver quality content on tight timelines with dynamic priorities.
- Outstanding communicator in verbal, written, presentation and multi-media form. Distills complex technical information into articulate, visual and widely consumable content for clients and senior executives. Skilled presenter and seller—creates advocates.
- Strong executive facilitation and coordination skills for requirements, design and reporting.
- Financial Management—experience with business case development, agile, quarterly and annual budgeting, forecasting, tracking process, cycles and the funding approval.
- Selling Skills – Extend and expand WNA’s client business. ID and close on new business opportunities based on solutioning, delivery and relationship development.
- WNA Evolution – Lead and contribute to the growth and development of WNA. Participate in and improve WNA selling, delivery, recruiting, retention, and knowledge capital.
- Telecom, Mobility, FinTech and/or Financial Services industry experience. Telecom or wireless experience in large carrier environments a plus.
- 6 – 10 years business, technical and consulting experience. Bachelor’s degree and top grades from top schools. MBA or related graduate degree a plus.
Competencies and Attributes:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following characteristics and competencies that define the culture at WNA:
- Leadership – Inspires positive action leading to desired results; Motivates teams, both WNA and client, toward a common goal; Leads by example; Models an economy of effort and achievement; Demonstrates a standard of excellence that creates alignment around business benefits and objectives.
- Integrity – Share principles and values core to WNA, including honesty and teamwork.
- Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve sales and service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments; Manages difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Location: All US locations considered. Dallas, Texas or Atlanta, Georgia. Remote through 2021 and potentially beyond.
Compensation: $170,000 – $220,000+ / year commensurate with skills and experience, including bonus. Significant bonus potential.
Timing / Duration: Immediate Start. Permanent position or multi-year contract, your choice.
WNA is a global business consulting, transformation, and technology solutions provider. WNA brings leadership, solutions, acceleration, integration, risk management and business benefits to our clients' largest, most important, and most complex business and technology challenges. We combine exceptional levels of talent, experience and innovation insights with delivery pragmatism and a relentless focus on program and project-level risk identification and mitigation to get programs done and done successfully. WNA is a dynamic environment with excellent opportunities for people who want to join a growing business and provide unsurpassed leadership and client service to some of the top companies in the world. If you have not heard of us yet, you will. WNA.